We are looking for an experienced and motivated Software Engineer to join our team.
BlueHill Payments, a Y Combinator-backed startup, is looking for Interns to join our team and help us scale.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who brings energy and enthusiasm to the workplace. We offer a great opportunity for career growth, working with experienced senior management and having meaningful impact on the company’s success.
- Collaborating with other software engineers to develop innovative solutions
- Analyzing user needs, developing specifications and creating prototypes
- Writing code according to technical specifications and debugging applications before going live
- Developing new features/functionality in existing applications as well as creating new ones from scratch
- Improving application performance and scalability
- Student currently enrolled in a university program with relevant experience (Computer Science preferred)
- Ability to work independently, but also coordinate effectively with other developers on projects
- Good understanding of database design principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Personal details and application.
- Full name
- Application for
- Software Internship
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Salary Expectation